Eventually i watch finish Kanon 2006 but i wish to watch more..
I have that feeling of "it" again, if i finished watching that story.. i wish to continue watching the story and wish for more story..Uguu~
Anyway.. today, Nothing special.. might rewatch the whole story again..
My Life
English Name : Chia Wei
Chinese Name : 谢卫, Xie Wei
Self-Nicknames : AsuraCryin93
Location : South East Asia, Singapore
Race : Asian, Chinese
School :
SGSS,
SGSS ITE-MP
Course : Info-Communications
Occupation : Student
Birthdate : 06/07/1993
Horoscope : Cancer
Zodiac : Rooster
Age : Do the math yourself since I'm basically too lazy to do the math.
Synopsis : Chia Wei actually won't talk much but mostly answer questions..
Information : Well, I'm just a average guy going to school everyday, going through lessons everyday, get into problems everyday and many other things like what everyone does everyday but still somehow different.
Special Ability : 'Quick Reflexes', 'Superb Concentration' and 'Fast Adaptation to new Environment'
What I love : Animes, Games, Music and Hanging out with friends and something more...
What I hate : Nothing now, unless you make me hate it..
My Wishlist
• A Gaming Laptop
Processor - Pentium Dual Core 2.1 GHz
Video card - Intel Integrated 4500MHD
RAM - 4GB
Storage - 500GB
• A Phone
That won't give me damn problems every now and then..
• Money!
Everyone wishes for this, but i should work hard for this..
And its confirmed i need this to fulfill the other wishes..
• All my wish to come true..
This is a must..
• For the above wish to come true..
Lol..