Woken up by my mom via phone with a POWERFUL Ringtone.. then i noticed my alarm sucks,so i changed it volume.. During the morning, i watched a video recorded last night and took a shower.. Went to work and was totally lost.. I learn that my job is to talk and convince them to donate $10 with something in return. Stood for 9 hours.. and i only sold 4.. i need another 11 more to earn 50 bucks.. Unlucky day eh.. After work.. debrief.. Since i lost a challenge, i was force to eat "WASABI".. Damn it.. It was Hot for a second and then .. actually nice at the back.. Met jeremy and Lan gaming + double cheeseburger.. Home now.. hoping to do what i missed.. TBH, this job kinda sucks.. I rather work as a waiter at a hotel though.. I will plan.. Here's a video; Me eating wasabi.. Winner get to choose how much i get.. which is Esther.. SHE GAVE ME ALOT!
English Name : Chia Wei Chinese Name : 谢卫, Xie Wei Self-Nicknames : AsuraCryin93 Location : South East Asia, Singapore Race : Asian, Chinese School : SGSS, SGSS ITE-MP Course : Info-Communications Occupation : Student Birthdate : 06/07/1993 Horoscope : Cancer Zodiac : Rooster Age : Do the math yourself since I'm basically too lazy to do the math. Synopsis : Chia Wei actually won't talk much but mostly answer questions.. Information : Well, I'm just a average guy going to school everyday, going through lessons everyday, get into problems everyday and many other things like what everyone does everyday but still somehow different. Special Ability : 'Quick Reflexes', 'Superb Concentration' and 'Fast Adaptation to new Environment' What I love : Animes, Games, Music and Hanging out with friends and something more... What I hate : Nothing now, unless you make me hate it..
To use this section, Click on any month you would like to view and the page should re-load.
After it reloads.. Click on Entries to view the post on that month..