Layout designed by Shirasaki
Re-designed by Chia Wei
Tagboard by ShoutMix
Music by MixPod and FileDen
Music : Sound Online - The Clear Blue Sky (by Tsukasa) album
わたしの-明るい-ナイトメア™ is powered by Blogger® , Copyright © 2009
わたしの-明るい-ナイトメア™; それは約束するよ!That's a Promise!
Layout designed by Shirasaki
Re-designed by Chia Wei Tagboard by ShoutMix Music by MixPod and FileDen Music : Sound Online - The Clear Blue Sky (by Tsukasa) album わたしの-明るい-ナイトメア™ is powered by Blogger® , Copyright © 2009 私がお手伝いします見る
物事の明るい面
ダークサイドの
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Well, Woken up by my friend via phone call today asking me out at around 5pm which is now but he hasn't yet to call me so i have limited time to type this out.. You don't have to read this.. Topic 1: STOMP's Comments Well, I found a link to a topic on STOMP in facebook so i decided to drop in and check it out.. While surfing though the comments, i noticed that the comments are quite mean.. Come to think of it, Maybe some other people from other country might be reading it, what will they think? they are leaving a bad impression on us Singaporeans.. Well, We can't help it if people like leaving comments like that... Besides, This is internet! Topic 2: Boring life. Seriously, I need a job, Staying at home all day isn't a solution.. Working involves Hardship, Energy, Money, Knowledge & Time.. Firstly, Working requires hardship, Without this, It's not called working.. Energy, You need to move to work, You can regain them by resting so nothing special. Money, You will earn money! Knowledge, You can learn more things which of course related to work. Time, There's Disadvantage and advantages, You can kill time when you're bored but it will also eat your free time.. But now i face another problem.. I can't find any job!! All-well, Try harder! Topic 3: Soon-to-be-Father's Nightmare I just saw a show about a soon-to-be-father's story.. That father was very happy that his wife gave birth to a daughter.. But soon it turns into a nightmare.. His wife died 21 hours later after giving birth. He created a blog updating daily about his family.. and everyday people visits and supported him.. His story made me recall another story but it's just a story.. This is real.. And it must be very hard for him.. All-well, This is life. Topic 4: Upcoming Events I have several Events coming out.. Firstly, There will be a event called "Anime Festival Asia 2009" held at Suntec City Convention hall on 22 & 23 this November.. Next i have a brisk walk on 29 November by YEC Group.. IN THE MORNING.. sigh! Also a CCMC retreat (whatever that means) on 5 December.. Don't even know what that is. I can't even remember anything else.. Well, Better then nothing to do at home.. I still need to look for job though.. Topic 5: I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY! That's enough.. you should be bored reading this already.. and at 5:30PM .. My friend finally sms-ed, which i finally recalled that his phone prepaid was low, that explains why i can't call him..wasted time. I should head over soon.. Going to play with him via PSP of course.. Won't be sleeping so early for sure tonight.. What a long one.
つづく - Posted by AsuraCryin93 at 5:02 PM My Life English Name : Chia WeiChinese Name : 谢卫, Xie Wei Self-Nicknames : AsuraCryin93 Location : South East Asia, Singapore Race : Asian, Chinese School : Course : Info-Communications Occupation : Student Birthdate : 06/07/1993 Horoscope : Cancer Zodiac : Rooster Age : Do the math yourself since I'm basically too lazy to do the math. Synopsis : Chia Wei actually won't talk much but mostly answer questions.. Information : Well, I'm just a average guy going to school everyday, going through lessons everyday, get into problems everyday and many other things like what everyone does everyday but still somehow different. Special Ability : 'Quick Reflexes', 'Superb Concentration' and 'Fast Adaptation to new Environment' What I love : Animes, Games, Music and Hanging out with friends and something more... What I hate : Nothing now, unless you make me hate it.. My Wishlist • A Gaming LaptopProcessor - Pentium Dual Core 2.1 GHz Video card - Intel Integrated 4500MHD RAM - 4GB Storage - 500GB • A Phone That won't give me damn problems every now and then.. • Money! Everyone wishes for this, but i should work hard for this.. And its confirmed i need this to fulfill the other wishes.. • All my wish to come true.. This is a must.. • For the above wish to come true.. Lol..
Rollover to see their information.
Gateway to others story • Fatin[Private]• KaiLeng • Esther[Private] • Jearl • Cryster Gateway my other lifes • AfterStory• SGBeat • AnimeTake • MyAnimeList Please leave a message Past Entries To use this section, Click on any month you would like to view and the page should re-load.After it reloads.. Click on Entries to view the post on that month..
|