Layout designed by
Shirasaki
Re-designed by
Chia Wei
Tagboard by
ShoutMix
Music by
MixPod and
FileDen
Music : Sound Online - The Clear Blue Sky (by Tsukasa) album
わたしの-明るい-ナイトメア™ is powered by
Blogger® , Copyright © 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Untitled, since i have no idea what to call today.
Morning call was on to me, told me that the meeting was cancel.
But decided to go out with just me and Jeremy..
Ate lunch and Jeremy came.. I wore a hat today..
We took bus '132' to orchard road, Saw Vanessa at the bus stop.
We went out to orchard road walked.. And walked..And Walked..
Till we decided to play cards.. I lend him a few bucks for him to get better cards to play with.. He will pay me back tomorrow, I hope..
While at Plaza Singapora, Something happen, Jeremy got angry at a few Korean who made us angry, for pointing middle finger at us.. We said that if we saw them again.. A battle will start.. We played card and calm down.
Planned to walk to Chinatown from Plaza Singapora but decided to change destination to esplanade.. Slacked there for awhile and then took bus '70' back..
Come to think of it, we played cards on both journey..
I mostly won him and laughed alot.. Sooner or later we arrive home..
And there is nothing to do.. but find things to do..
If a fight starts, i will back you up, and stub you along the way.
My Life
English Name : Chia Wei
Chinese Name : 谢卫, Xie Wei
Self-Nicknames : AsuraCryin93
Location : South East Asia, Singapore
Race : Asian, Chinese
School :
SGSS,
SGSS ITE-MP
Course : Info-Communications
Occupation : Student
Birthdate : 06/07/1993
Horoscope : Cancer
Zodiac : Rooster
Age : Do the math yourself since I'm basically too lazy to do the math.
Synopsis : Chia Wei actually won't talk much but mostly answer questions..
Information : Well, I'm just a average guy going to school everyday, going through lessons everyday, get into problems everyday and many other things like what everyone does everyday but still somehow different.
Special Ability : 'Quick Reflexes', 'Superb Concentration' and 'Fast Adaptation to new Environment'
What I love : Animes, Games, Music and Hanging out with friends and something more...
What I hate : Nothing now, unless you make me hate it..
My Wishlist
• A Gaming Laptop
Processor - Pentium Dual Core 2.1 GHz
Video card - Intel Integrated 4500MHD
RAM - 4GB
Storage - 500GB
• A Phone
That won't give me damn problems every now and then..
• Money!
Everyone wishes for this, but i should work hard for this..
And its confirmed i need this to fulfill the other wishes..
• All my wish to come true..
This is a must..
• For the above wish to come true..
Lol..